Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vacation!!

So a lot has happened since my last post. Steve and I spent 2 weeks in California, came back to Korea to teach for 2 weeks, then went to the Philippines for 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my camera was stolen right before leaving to the Philippines (before I could upload pictures from the last few months). But we were able to take a few pictures in Boracay while we were there. Boracay is a gorgeous island with a lot of activities available. Steve and I were happy to be beach bums...
Almost everywhere you walk you will be asked to try different activities (sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, helmet diving, island hopping, cliff diving, etc.). Steve and I went sailing, helmet diving, and rented a "buggy car" (like a go cart) and drove around the island in it. Highlights for us were Puka Beach and helmet diving (it's like being an astronaut under water!) Now we're back in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment